Personal savings: Save with a bank for good
If you're looking for a bank that will help you to put your money where your values are, you're in the right place.
You can open a Charity Bank personal savings account that will earn you a return and support the extraordinary work of charities and social enterprises across the UK.
How it works
When you save with us we pay you interest and use your money to make loans to charities and social enterprises.
Your savings become part of a social mission. They might be used to build affordable homes, launch renewable energy projects or to foster peace among young people in divided communities.
What matters to us isn't profits but a shared idea about the world we want to live in. If you share it, join us.
Our personal savings accounts
Our ethical regular savings accounts give you the ability to help create lasting social change in our communities. Follow the links below to find out which savings product would suit you. More questions before you get started? Read our FAQs.
Ethical 33-Day Notice Account
- Make your savings work for charities and social enterprises
- Up to 0.35% Gross/AER*
- Individuals who are permanently resident in the UK
Ethical 1-Year Fixed Rate Account
- Lock your money away and support the unsung heroes in our communities
- 0.47% Gross/AER*
- Individuals who are permanently resident in the UK and only liable to pay tax in the UK
Ethical 1-Year Charity, Trust and Unincorporated Association Fixed Rate Account
- Available if you are a UK registered charity or trusts or unincorporated association (club or society)
- 0.47% Gross / AER*